For all of our website projects, one of our primary focuses is to create a powerful user experience with the goal of making your website more engaging for web visitors.
Remember that the website is ultimately for your visitors, and we have found that time and again if you consider your visitors’ goals, it will make the website a much more effective marketing tool.
What are Visitor Profiles?
During the web strategy phase, our web strategist will help you identify the different types of visitors.
For each visitor profile, we’ll then focus on:
- the context of their visit or what brings them to the website
- their goals & objectives on the site
- their pain points and concerns
- some of the key questions they have when they’re searching for a solution
The end result of creating the visitor profiles is to fully understand the mindset of your visitors.
Why Are Visitor Profiles Important?
Most web companies don’t focus on visitor profiles, but we’ve found that this is a critical component to make your website relevant for your visitors.
These profiles will provide the foundation for all the steps moving forward and we’ve found this process to offer numerous benefits, including:
- Creates a clear understanding of your visitors’ goals
- Guides us to build the site from the perspective of your visitors
- Helps define your web based value proposition
- Leads to the discovery and optimization of your conversion plan
- Ultimately identifies the wireframe structure, key messaging, hierarchy of information & navigation
- Helps the designer understand your visitors’ needs from a visual perspective