Custom Web Development
About Lee & Associates
Lee & Associates is the largest broker-owned commercial real estate services firm in the U.S.
Established in 1979, Lee & Associates has grown from a single office in California to over 60 offices nationwide.
Lee & Associates offers an array of services, including commercial real estate brokerage, property management, valuation, asset management and finance.
Lee & Associates came to the TinyFrog team in 2014, looking for an agency to handle all of their website needs from new site builds to maintenance. Since then, we've worked full-time with Lee & Associates on multiple website builds, including the development of the corporate Lee website.
- WordPress Development of Corporate Lee & Associates website
- Lee Summit Website for Event Registrations & Management
- 25+ Micro-Sites Built for Lee & Associate Offices
- Monthly Security & Maintenance of Servers & Websites
The corporate Lee & Associates site is the hub for the brand, agents & offices. Our team performed all development work for the build of the new site, along with custom features & integrations.
- Development of all Redesigned Site Pages
- 3rd Party Integration for Properties and Agent pages
- Custom Map and Search Capabilities for Office pages
Lee Summit Website
For years, Lee & Associates had to utilize 3rd party platforms for the annual Lee Summit. We built a new WordPress site with event registration capabilities, allowing Lee to fully manage it.
- Ability to Manage Event Registration Without 3rd Party App
- Savings of $5-6K per year Using New Website for Event Management
- Ability to Offer Early Registration in April vs June for attendee
Every Lee office is owned by its real estate professionals. Since we started working with Lee & Associates, our team has built over 25 sites for individual offices.
- 25+ Micro-Sites Built for Individual Offices
- Integrated Lee & Associates Branding
- Local Properties Listings
A Word from the Client
"TinyFrog Technologies is far superior to the other firms I’ve worked with in the past.
Also, their solutions and understanding of the client and the client’s needs are outstanding. They listen really well, which is hard to find in vendors, who often have their own ideas.
We’re a tough firm to work with, but they don’t flinch. They’ve been a joy to work with."