Custom Web Design &
Greyhound Adoption Center's mission is to find loving homes for rescued track greyhounds and greyhound mixes.
GAC has spent the past 4 decades rescuing thousands of dogs. Completed in 2008, GAC's facility is spread over 3.5 acres just 25 minutes from downtown San Diego.
- UX Web Strategy
- Custom Web Design
- WordPress Development
- Increase donations by improving the online steps to give a donation
- Engage volunteers & improve how memberships are processed
- Offer help & educational resources for new greyhound owners
- Raise awareness & educate the general public on greyhounds & GAC's work
Phase 1: UX Strategy
Visitor Goals & Wireframes
Our UX strategist helped GAC identify the concerns & motivations of the main visitor types in order to create an intuitive wireframe and information architecture.
- Looking to Adopt
- Looking to Donate
- New Greyhound Owner
- Grantor or Significant Giver
- Potential Volunteer
- Community Members & Dog Lovers
Phase 2: Web Design
Custom Design &
We designed several custom page templates. Our 100% custom design approach allowed us to integrate GAC's branding, pull ideas from inspiration sites & highlight photos of adorable, ready-to-be adopted greyhounds.
Custom Page Designs:
- Home Page
- How to Adopt a Greyhound Page
- How You Can Help Page
- Donate Page
- Is a Greyhound Right for Me Page
Phase 3: Coding
Our WordPress development team built the new website on a mobile-responsive WordPress framework, using WooCommerce to process donation payments & to manage memberships
- Mobile-responsive WordPress framework & integrated blog with home page feed
- WooCommerce integration for processing donation payments
- Custom pop-up form for donation prompts & newsletter sign-ups
"FANTASTIC! The TinyFrog team is communicative and helpful. The creative team is top notch! We were impressed by their initial presentation and found that their delivery exceeded expectations. I would highly recommend TinyFrog!"