The Internet has evolved to play a very interesting role for a small business. Below are a few of the ways in which a strong web presence can put a small business on the same level as large businesses in their industry:
- By developing a savvy understanding of how web marketing works and how it can drive business, a small business with a relatively small budget can actually get a lot of leads with minimal prospecting efforts.
- It can level the playing field when a potential client compares different possibilities when choosing to invest in a resource. In many cases, the potential client judges the business based on the quality of the over-all web presence as much as any other factors.
- A quality website can go very long ways to converting web visitors to actual potential clients.
- Online reviews of your business are now one of the best ways to build credibility and trust with potential clients.
- A website can replace many of the functions that a small business used to do in less efficient ways: Paper brochures, displaying portfolio, secured access to documentation for clients, selling products, marketing services, etc.